- £7.00NOVEMBER 2023: CONSTRAINED SUPPLY - maximum ONE tube per customer until January 2024 due to stock shortages
The most popular bowls cream for pre-game tuning of your bowls. Best applied after washing and drying the bowls.
We have had customers who come and say they don't want Grippo because they don't want to polish their bowls and the tube says 'Bowls polish'.
We at the shop sympathise - after all, when you polish something it becomes all shiny and slippery. Frankly it's a marketing mistake by the good people at Henselite who are losing sales because some customers in our shop think they should only buy this product when they hang up their wets for the last time and prepare to lock their favourite Tiger Pros in a glass case for their great grandchildren to admire.
HOWEVER - there is a twist - or rather true grit - in this polish as our lab tests have confirmed. As well as looking shiny, bowls which receive an application of Grippo, buffed and rubbed conscientiously, acquire a rubbery friction, as if a monkey from a latex tree had licked the bowl's circumference and set it to dry in the tropical sunshine. In short - it does what it says on the tube.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required3 Left in StockMaximum purchase amount of 1 is allowed
- £6.30Out of Stock until October 2023
Concentrated grip particularly for application to hands/fingers as an alternative to polishing the whole bowl.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in StockMaximum purchase amount of 1 is allowed
- £6.60These waxy cubes soften with the warmth of your palms to provide a thin sticky layer between skin and melamine (yes, bowls are made out of the same stuff as kitchen worktops!)
You get two cubes in each packet. With all this talk of kitchen worktops, don't try and make green gravy with them...Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required92 Left in Stock
- £5.40What can we say about Betts grip that hasn't been said already? Oh, I know - don't brush your teeth with it if they are natural and don't try fixing your falsies with it if they aren't. Other than that, it really has all been said.
Oh, just a mo..... OK, my colleague Denise tells me that there is more to say, but only after a few cans of Fosters....Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required11 Left in Stock
- £7.00Winwax has been specially developed for lawn bowls.The product contains a vegetable wax repelling water and leaving an excellent grip on the bowl. A plus is that your bowls will gleam when polished with a soft cloth.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required80 Left in Stock
We look forward to serving you, and will always respond to your emails and phone calls to make sure you get “just what the bowler ordered!”
Bush Hill Bowls
180A Lincoln Road
Enfield, EN1 1LN
P: 020 8362 1780